Modeling & Validation focuses on the four fundamentals of Attribution: Data Collection, Data Validation, Data Modeling and Model Validation with best practices for marketers to follow to prevent erroneous attribution outcomes.
- Data Collection for Single-Channel, Cross-Channel & UMAP
- Data Components (MTA ID, User-Level Impression Data, Media Cost, Post Log Data (TV & Radio), CRM Data (Catalog, Direct Mail & Offline), Outside Data Sync (In-Store & Call Center), Cross-Device Validation)
- Validation of Non-Viewable Ads (Viewability)
- Fraud Detection
- Modeling Options
- Model Collinearity
- Modeling Refresh Rate & Look-Back Window
- Model Flexibility
- Mathematically Validating an Attribution Model
- Forward Looking / Actual ‘In-Market’ Model Validation
This person’s account is verified.
C3 Metrics certifies their successful completion of the course work.